Wartrol is an all-natural treatment designed to ease the unpleasant symptoms of the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) in patients. This product helps eliminate skin warts mainly such as plantar warts, yet it does not work as a cure for HPV.
Science has so far failed to come up with a treatment to cure the Human Papilloma Virus. Even if the patient appears to be clear, the virus remains within the body in a dormant state. The infection does not go away! It simply inactivates!
How does Wartrol work?
The warts that appear because of an infection with HPV can be located in various places on the body. HPV enters the body through cuts and breaks on the skin, where you are most vulnerable.
- Wartrol should be applied on the wart daily until it goes away. It is important not to cover the wart after the application. It takes around 20 minutes for the liquid solution to work.
- The product contains a formula of FDA-approved ingredients and natural oils (according to the official product presentation!!!). They trigger a specific process known as keratolysis which involves thinning the hardened skin portions at the site of the warts.
- You can then achieve symptoms relief right away.
- The liquid formula of Wartrol works for external use only, being designed for plantar warts that appear at the bottom of the foot and for common warts. It should not be used on genital warts, moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing.
How to maximize Wartrol’s efficiency!
1. Be very strict about hygiene. Wash your hands frequently, or use a hand sanitizer while away from home.
2. Don’t engage in unprotected sexual intercourse. Inform your partner about your HPV infection.
3. Don’t scratch or irritate the warts because you can spread them even further.
4. Use Wartrol as recommended in the usage instructions.
The product presentation mentions FDA-approved ingredients, which must be the Salicylic Acid (17%), and essential oils.
! However, despite this product presentation, the list of ingredients for this product, as presented on the official website (www.wartrol.com) only shows Salycilic Acid in the Ingredients section. As for the inactive ingredients, they don’t include essential oils either:
- Polysorbate 80;
- Ascorbic Acid;
- Ethyl alcohol;
- Flexibile Collodion;
Can the user fully trust the reliability of this product when faced with this contradiction?
! The problem is that people too seldom look into such details when shopping for ‘wonder’ treatments to get them rid of the gross lumps on their skin.
This product is advertised as an alternative to professional dermatological treatments. The latter are considered more expensive and invasive, however, you should see a doctor to have a careful evaluation of your condition, and diagnosis before using Wartrol.